Monday, 7 September 2015

Hexie Bowl PDF Pattern

Hexi Bowl PDF Pattern

I am so excited to finally be releasing my Hexie Bowl PDF Pattern. Ever since I first came up with this idea I've been in love. It is the perfect sew. Quick, easy, practical and it even uses fabric scraps. How can you go wrong?
Tester Bowl: Joanne Rush
Tester Bowl by Joanne Rush
Tester Bowl by Margie
Tester Bowl by Margie of http://nannycraft4u.com.au/
The bowl is entirely hand stitched, but don't let that put you off.  It is still easy and suitable for beginners. Just take your time and it will all fall in to place.
Tester Bowl by Caitlin
Tester Bowls by Caitlin of http://www.naughtscrossstitches.com/
I love making these because you really can take them anywhere. Once you've made a few, you'll be whipping them up in no time. They have so many uses too. Sewing supplies, jewellery, you could even fill one with chocolates as a great gift idea (assuming the chocolates actually make it to the recipient).
A collection of bowls I have made
I just can't stop making these bowls.
During testing the ideas really started flowing from both myself and the testers. Over time I will add a link to blog posts relating to the Hexie Bowl and include any great hints that they may have to help you along the way. Here's the first of many such links:

The Hexi Bowl PDF Pattern is available for $4 (Australian Dollars) at Patterns Only, a fantastic Australian online patterns store. Click here to purchase your copy.
Hexie Bowl PDF Pattern
I hope you enjoy this pattern as much as I do. Don't forget to share your Hexie Bowls on Facebook and Instagram using the hashtags #hexiebowl and #sewtodaypattern. You can also tag me @sewtodaycleantomorrow.

If you have any issues at all, please don't hesitate to email me at sewtodaycleantomorrow@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment