Monday, 1 February 2016

Emkie Designs Panic Clutch


Have you heard? Emkie Designs has just release her latest pattern, the Panic Clutch, and I can tell you right now...it is fantastic.

I'm not normally a clutch person but the simple, unique design of the Panic Clutch really caught my attention. I was so pleased when Emma selected me to join her test team.

Tha Panic Clutch features a twist lock and zipper closure, with a simple internal slip pocket. This is such a sweet sew that I barely had time to finish my bag of customary sewing M&M's before my first clutch was complete.

Check out the insane, and completely accidental, pattern matching!!!
And just like those M&M's, the Panic Clutch is totally addictive. I really love how the design lends itself to a number of different styles:

Cute and fun (because who doesn't love glitter vinyl)

A little business

Or an elegant evening affair.

The Panic Clutch pattern is available from Etsy, Craftsy and the Emkie Designs blog for $10.95 (AUD). Emma has been kind enough to also offer my lucky readers a 15% discount for The Panic Clutch pattern from her Etsy store.  Just use the code SEWTODAYPANICLOVE (code valid until February 6, 2016 in her Etsy store only).

Happy Sewing xx

No comments:

Post a Comment