Sunday 14 September 2014

Aussie Aviatrix Quilt-a-long

I promised you big exciting things in quilty blogging land and here it is!!!
Aussie Aviatrix Quilt-a-long

I am so excited about this project that I have barely been able to keep it to myself.

Linden, over at Vine Lines Quilting, has been working super hard organising this event and the bloggers involved. Oh, did I mention? I will be one of the bloggers participating in this quilt along. How fantastic is that?!?!?

Click on the image below to read more about this truly awesome project. Don't forget to leave Linden a comment to let her know how great she is.

Aussie Aviatrix Quilt-a-long

So who's keen? Will you be joining in or just watching from the side lines? Comment below and share my excitement :D

4 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! I'll be watching from the side lines :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am especially fascinated with your article. I value this article for the well-investigated substance and marvelous wording.

    Cleaning Services Australia
    End of lease cleaning Mitcham

    ReplyDelete